Studying
06 July 2015 July 06, 2015
So, i've finally made the decision. I'm going back to school!

I've applied, and got accepted, into NTU. My 'dream' school.

Couse-wise, the same. Computer Engineering. With Business Minor. So i've heard the horror stories of 60 hours per week, and studying for more than your life, and also dying from assignments.

Before I left office (for the last time), my supervisor was like 'good luck'.

T_T

But honestly, im actually quite scared. Not for schoolwork, I've been in shit before. Even if i cant handle it, at least I have the experience? Haha.

But... its more about the culture, and the 'age-gap'. After all, I have been out of a school environment for 2 years. All of my lifestyle, my attitude, the people i hang out with, it's just.... different.

Im so worried that I wont be able to talk to them, or I wont be able to blend in, or what if we just dont click?

And most of all, my worry is that they would be boring, nerdy, un-fun.

After all, I AM in an Engineering school. With many boys. Little to no girls. Not that im complaining. I've always clicked better with dudes.

But now, my circumstances is.... a little different. Hahahahhahaha. #ifyouknowwhatimean

So yeah, I guess i'll have to wear my ring everyday.

But yes, *sigh*, i am worried.

Post a Comment



About

Profile
"Beliving in the good of the world."
Siumin, Twenty-six, Singapore.
Social
Follow me on Twitter: twitter
Add me as a friend on Facebook:

facebook

Contact me:
mail
Adverts



Archives